Dublin, June 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global 3D Printing in Construction Market (2022-2027) by Type, Material, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global 3D Printing in Construction Market is estimated to be USD 354.3 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 11068.1 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 99.04%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global 3D Printing in Construction Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 3D Printhuset, Acciona, AI Build, Apis Cor, BATIPRINT 3D, Be More 3D, Branch Technology, COBOD International A/S, CONCR3DE, Contour Crafting, CyBe Construction, HeidelbergCement, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global 3D Printing in Construction Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyzes the Global 3D Printing in Construction Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global 3D Printing in Construction Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Adoption of Building Information Modelling
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Affordable Housing with Rising Construction Sector
4.1.3 Rising Adoption of 3D Printers for Designing and Prototyping
4.2.1 High Capital Investment to Setup the Process
4.3.1 Rising Investments for New Construction 3D Printing Technologies Development
4.3.2 Emerging Popularity of Sustainable and Green Housing
4.4.1 Lack of Standardization and Concerns Regarding Intellectual Property Protection
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global 3D Printing in Construction Market, By Type
6.3 Powder Bonding
6.3.1 Polymer Bond
6.3.2 Reactive Bond
7 Global 3D Printing in Construction Market, By Material
8 Global 3D Printing in Construction Market, By End-User
9 Americas’ 3D Printing in Construction Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe’s 3D Printing in Construction Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa’s 3D Printing in Construction Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APACs 3D Printing in Construction Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 3D Print House
14.3 AI Build
14.4 Apis Cor
14.5 BATIPRINT 3D
14.6 Be More 3D
14.7 Branch Technology
14.8 COBOD International A/S
14.10 Contour Crafting
14.11 CyBe Construction
14.13 ICON Technology
14.15 LifeTec Construction Group
14.16 Mighty Buildings
14.17 MudBots 3D Concrete Printing
14.19 PERI Group
14.22 Total Kustom
14.25 Yingchuang Building Technique
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6082w4
Global 3D Printing in Construction Market